- LEADERS GATHER IN THE NATION’S CAPITAL TO DISCUSS IMAGING IN A VALUE-BASED PARADIGM
- You’re invited to the Value-Based Healthcare: Summit 2014
- Spanish-language webinar now available
- Dr. Charles Schwartz, MD, FASE, wins the ASE Foundation’s ‘Free Hotel Night’ raffle
- ASE Founder, Dr. Harvey Feigenbaum receives Indiana University President’s Medal
The American Society of Echocardiography Education and Research Foundation (ASE Foundation) is ASE’s charitable arm, helping to assure the viability and visibility of cardiovascular ultrasound.
The ASE Foundation was created to provide support for initiatives, such as training scholarships and scientific research, not supported by membership dues. The scope and success of these projects are completely dependent on donor giving. Each year, we look to ASE members, the greater community of health care providers, corporate and industry partners, and other foundations to secure the funding needed to realize these goals. Together, we can make a world of difference!