- ASE Volunteers Travel to Cuba for Historic Training Event
- An Opportunity to Support the ASE Foundation and Recognize your Fellows
- ASE Foundation Volunteers Needed
- Images from the Heart: Touching Lives, Bridging Cultures. A Curated Photo Exhibit by ASEF
- 2017 Council Travel Grants Available: Application Closes April 1
The American Society of Echocardiography Education and Research Foundation (ASE Foundation) is ASE’s charitable arm, helping to assure the viability and visibility of cardiovascular ultrasound.
The ASE Foundation was created to provide support for initiatives, such as training scholarships and scientific research, not supported by membership dues. The scope and success of these projects are completely dependent on donor giving. Each year, we look to ASE members, the greater community of health care providers, corporate and industry partners, and other foundations to secure the funding needed to realize these goals. Together, we can make a world of difference!