- ASE Foundation’s Largest Research Grant Awarded to Innovative Fusion Imaging Project
- Spanish-Language Webinars Now Available
- Now accepting nominations for scholarship awards and travel grants that support the next generation of cardiovascular ultrasound professionals
- ASEF volunteer efforts make an impact
- Calling all ASE members in the Northeast US!
The American Society of Echocardiography Education and Research Foundation (ASE Foundation) is ASE’s charitable arm, helping to assure the viability and visibility of cardiovascular ultrasound.
The ASE Foundation was created to provide support for initiatives, such as training scholarships and scientific research, not supported by membership dues. The scope and success of these projects are completely dependent on donor giving. Each year, we look to ASE members, the greater community of health care providers, corporate and industry partners, and other foundations to secure the funding needed to realize these goals. Together, we can make a world of difference!